Urban legend .
Yesterday my brotherinlaw came home from work. he works for the prison system. this is what came off the teletype. if you see anyone driving at nigth with there lights off please dont turn your lights on and off to let them know they are not on. The reason being there is a local gang that for a part of there way of getting into the gang is when the people when people try to inform them that there lights are not on they turn there car or whatever they are driving and they are shooting the car that just tried to inform them. I know this sounds like bull but it is the truth. just wanted to inform you all.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Urban legend .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Well then the teletype is really getting bad.
Snopes website, Urban Legend, big time
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
what area is this in
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
i also heard it was a mexican group shine a light into the into your winsheild and stop you and kill you
which i really doubt that
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I've heard this kind of crap all my life!
thank u cause everyone in bsg is scared to drive
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
seen this before and also seen it on tv's Beyond Belief, Fact or Fiction. (came back fiction) But all it takes is for one crazy person to see it and think it is a good idea. Better safe than sorry.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
yeah i have heard this crap ever since i started driving. good luck to them catching me if they turn around and start driving after me.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks